Holy crap I haven't been active on LJ in TWO YEARS. It doesn't seem that long saying it like that but looking at my old posts makes everything seem so much longer.
So belated on this, but KIS-MY-FT2 OMEDETOU!! I've waited for this since 2006!
Don't get me wrong, during my hiatus I never forgot about JE. In fact, I was still trolling about on communities like kattunlove
, etc. and looking up videos on YT but my computer (if you remember from my posts in 2009, LOL) is STILL broken so it's hard for me to catch up on things via downloading, etc. (Gosh, and my KAT-TUN external HD was almost 400 GB.. ugh, my poor collection.)
Quick boot camp catch-up on my life:
- still reading tons of manga / manhwa
- ex: Kuroshitsuji, The Breaker, Noblesse, Vampire Knight, etc.
- in my 3rd year of college now / 20 years old.
- majoring in Business Administration.
- still working at the SAME job since February 2008.
- took one year of Japanese.
- still watching European soap operas
- ex: Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden (Netherlands)
- American TV shows I watch: Vampire Diaries, GLEE, Nikita, Shameless, Happy Endings
- kind of got into k-pop for a while (this is soo due to my work since I'm a cashier at a French / Korean bakery so I've been around Korean culture for 4 years now. Kind of hard to ignore.)
- nevertheless, I don't know why, but j-pop always has a way of sucking me back in.. cheap costumes / production, out-of-sync and amateur dancing, on / off singing. Even horrible acting. OH GOSH. I don't understand myself, but I'm a kindred spirit to these boys. Can't escape.
- oh and Perfume is my girl crush. Frigging adore them. Kashiyuka-bias btw but I adore all of them.
ANYWAY... I'm not sure if this means I'll keep on posting on LJ, but I DO miss blogging anon. I have a tumblr that I use for my OOTD and fashion-related rants but when I want to post fandom stuff, I'm hesitant to expose my RL friends to that kind of stuff. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW... Ugh, surrounded by mainstream riders of trends (gags).